TOURIST Visa Requirements for NETHERLAND (DELHI)
(APPLIED THROUGH VFS) KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE. PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE ANY DOCUMENTS.
- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- 1 Form to be filled and duly signed at two places(column #37 and in last) by the passenger in his own handwriting only.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Personal Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Netherlands, with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) of 25 working days from submission, covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original updated bank statement for last 6 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide aNOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- Authority letter on Company Letter Head from Pax (please download the format from the FORM SECTION of our website) authorizing _____________ to submit and collect the documents on applicant s behalf.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants .
- Birth Certificate If the applicant is below 18 years of age, Copy of birth certificate needs to be submitted along with all the other documents. In case birth certificate is not in English, its English translation attested by a Notary will be required.
For Family / Friends Visits:
1. Invitation legalized from the Town Hall.
2. Passport copies of the invitee.
3. Resident permit copy (in case of referee being a non-Dutch national).
4. Financial proof of the referee i.e. salary slips, bank statements.
NOTE: 1.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
2. All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page Hence, all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa.
10-30 Calendar working days from submission.